Download Printable Version (PDF File)
Campground rules are for the safety and enjoyment of ALL CAMPERS.
NO FIRE WOOD ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT INTO PARK.
- Respect your fellow camper.
- Quiet time: 11pm – 9am Music/radios/etc., must be turned down very low or off.
- Children under 18 must be on their site by 11pm.
- Speed limit 5 mph.
- Pets welcome, on leash, current shots, clean up after. No vicious or exotic pets allowed.
- Fishing lake only, no swimming. Catch & Release.
- No boating after dark, life jackets must be worn by persons under 18 yrs of age. Enough life jackets on board for each adult.
- No ATV’s, No illegal drugs, No weapons of any kind, No fireworks.
- No chainsaws allowed.
- Electric golf carts only, must register them with the office, proof of insurance on file with office. Only licensed drivers permitted.
- Honor all No Trespassing signs, and camp boundaries.
- Adhere to all pool rules; children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Trash must be taken to the dumpsters at the front of property. No tires, furniture.
- Do Not cut trees, gather firewood or deface property in any way.
- Fire in fire rings only. ABSOLUTELY NO PALLETS ALLOWED. PLEASE NO GLASS OR CANS IN FIRES.
- No loud or profane language. THIS IS A FAMILY CAMPGROUND
- All storage sheds, decks, and outdoor lighting must be approved by front office.
- NEVER leave children or pets alone at camp.
- No rain checks, sorry. No refunds.
- Please use toilet chemicals in your RV toilets, do not use bleach..
- Security gates are manned on the weekend from 9am – 10pm. Entry is restricted during off hours.
- Campers are responsible for keeping their sites clean and mowed. (Seasonal only)
- Management reserves the right to remove anyone whose conduct is considered to be improper. The campground or its agents shall not be liable for any damages or injuries caused by ice, wind, tornado, flood, fire, theft, vandalism, or any other cause.
- INFRINGEMENT OF RULES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIDATE EVICTION WITHOUT REIMBURSEMENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.